Building Emergency Preparedness Coordinators
ETSU has a program in place where certain building occupants are appointed "Building Coordinators".
They play a key role in ensuring the safety of building occupants. Some of their responsibilities include:
- Completing a monthly safety inspection in the building
- Relaying complaints/issues to Facilities or Health & Safety
- Requesting work orders for maintenance issues
- Notifying Facilities of emergency maintenance issues
- Acting as the main point of contact for communications to building occupants
- Participating in fire drills
Please see the following list of Building Coordinators and become familiar with who they are in the buildings you frequent.
Building Coordinators List