We have a new web template with an updated look and a responsive design. At this time, we are focusing on moving all CMS websites (about 98% of ETSU websites) into our new Responsive Template. This template will provide a better experience for users on handheld devices and offers new and exciting content layout options.
To provide more information about the migration process, as well as a sample site with content layouts in the new template, please visit our migration site. Please note that this site is only available from on-campus and is built in the new responsive template.
Status of Units Migration:
Units Currently Being Migrated
- College of Nursing 11/14 (start) -
- College of Public Health 7/11/15 (start) -
- College of Education 9/22/15 (start) -
Units in Queue to Migrate*
- College of Medicine
- College of Business and Technology
- Graduate School
- Honors College
- School of Continuing Studies and Academic Outreach
Units in Queue after Academic Sites Completed*
- Financial Services
- Staying Safe on Campus
* We will do our best to move sites in the order they are listed here. However, please note that the order is subject to change due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, technical obstacles or other challenges/requirements that we may not anticipate. Sites are ordered by several factors, including, but not limited to, date of request to be moved, amount of time in CMS and visibility to campus users.