Transfer/Articulated Agreements

What is a Transfer (Articulation) Agreement?  A transfer agreement outlines which courses to take at your community college to complete the hours required for the associate degree, and which ETSU courses to take after transfer to complete the bachelor's degree in your major. Visit Office of Transfer Articulation for more information.

If you follow the transfer plan outlined in the agreement between ETSU and your school by completing the associate degree, you will meet the requirements for the first two years of an ETSU bachelor's degree.

For questions about transfer agreements or articulation, contact the Office of Transfer Articulation at (423) 439-4723 or email us at .

General Education Courses - There is a common core of fully transferable general education courses among all TBR institutions. Please click here to see a list of Colleges & Universities within the TBR system with approved transferable courses.

ETSU has transfer agreements with the following schools:

International agreements:
Shandong Normal University
Euromed Marseille