Philosophy of Academic Advising
- To help students navigate the course selection process and map out a plan to guide them in succeeding each semester.
- To build a positive relationship with students so that they feel comfortable coming to advisement appointments and speaking with me about academic concerns.
- To offer advice to students about time management, study skills, and other techniques to help them do well in their classes.
- To encourage students to get involved on campus through activities, student organizations, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- To provide honest feedback when necessary, in order to help students get back on track when they may fall behind.
More information for Psychology majors coming soon!