Vision, Mission & Goals
The vision of the College of Business and Technology is to be
nationally recognized as a leader in quality education in the
applied sciences, business, and technology in the region.
The mission of the College of Business and Technology is to
provide quality education and to promote and support economic and
technical development in our region. By
- Providing our students with the necessary knowledge, skills,
and abilities to enhance career opportunities and encourage
- Advancing knowledge in academic and professional communities
through research, creative and scholarly activities.
- Providing support and leadership to our Departments, our
College, our University, our business and civic communities, and
- Developing and promoting partnerships with business,
industry, government and higher education.
- To provide a high-quality, student-centered educational
- To recruit, retain and support high quality faculty and
- To promote and support the region’s economic, technical
and professional development.
- To enhance the role of the CBAT Advisory Board.
- To develop and promote partnerships with individuals,
business, industry, government and higher education.