Graduate programs in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction include:
Educational Media and Educational Technology, M.Ed.
- Educational Communications and Technology Concentration
- School Library Media Concentration
Elementary Education, M.Ed.
- Reading Education Concentration
- Storytelling Concentration
School Library Professional Certificate
Secondary Education, M.Ed.
- Secondary Education Concentration
- Classroom Technology Concentration
Storytelling Graduate Certificate
Teacher Education with Multiple Levels - Initial Licensure, M.A.T.
- Elementary Education (K-6) Concentration
- Middle Grades Education (4-8) Concentration
- Secondary Education (K-12) Concentration
Teaching and Learning Advance Studies, M.Ed. (R.O.D.P.)
Admission to these programs requires completion of admission requirements for both ETSU Graduate Studies and the Curriculum and Instruction graduate program.