- The award will be given for distinguished service
accomplishments achieved during a substantial period prior to the
- The nominee must be a full-time, tenured faculty member at
ETSU, and only service while employed at ETSU will be considered
in making this award.
- The service considered may have been provided to department,
college, institution, professional organizations, community
organizations, or the general public or a combination of
- Service for which the faculty member received compensation
will not be considered in making this award. (Expenses and modest
honoraria are not considered compensation.)
- Documentation should focus on the nature of the faculty
member’s contribution, its quality, its impact, its
relation to the general welfare of the university, and its effect
on the university community.