Allied Health courses have been offered since the mid-1940's. The College of Clinical & Rehabilitative Health Sciences was established in 2007. We were formerly in partnership with the College of Public & Allied Health which officially split in 2007, when we then became the College of Clinical & Rehabilitative Health Sciences. The college is growing and now houses three departments (please see links to each at the left) offering academic programs at the Baccalaureate, Master's degree, and Doctoral levels.
John P. Lamb Hall, located on the ETSU main campus, houses the Dean's Office for the college, as well as Communicative Disorders and Dental Hygiene. Nutrition program offices are in Hutcheson Hall. The department of Physical Therapy is housed on the VA campus in Building 2. Programs in Radiography and Cardiopulmonary Science are located at the Nave Center in Elizabethton, Tennessee. Clinical/field experiences, and co-op programs are arranged in a variety of settings within the service area of ETSU.