ETSU Home>Finaid>Faforms>Verification>OtherDocuments

In various situations, students may be required to submit certain documents even if they were not selected for verification. Documentation of the following may be required:
  • Receipt of food stamps
  • Legal Guardianship
  • Orphan, Ward of the Court, or Foster Care
  • Emancipated Minor
  • Youth At-Risk of Homelessness
  • DD Form 214/Veteran status
  • Selective Service registration
  • Citizenship status
  • Resolution of default on federal loans
  • Discharge of federal loans
  • Bankruptcy status
  • Other