Apply Online


Note: Applicants who wish to enter the Doctor of Public Health, Ph.D. in Environmental Health Sciences, Master of Public Health, or M.S. in Environmental Health programs programs should make initial applications through All other graduate applicants should apply through GoldLink.

  • Click on the link to go to GoldLink.
  • On the GoldLink homepage, click "Apply for Admission".
  • On the Admissions Log-in page, click "First time user account creation".
  • Create a log-in ID and PIN that you can remember. Be sure to write them down.
  • Follow the instructions...

To create another application: Follow the instructions above, but instead of creating a new first time user account, just sign-in with your login-id and PIN at the Admissions Log-in page.

Check status of pending application(s): Click here enter the Login ID and PIN you used to create your application, and log in to the Application Menu webpage. Next, under the "Processed Applications" section, click on the admission term you want to check. You'll find the status of your application at the bottom of the Application Summary page under "Requirements."

More information: Should you desire to complete a manual application, a printable version is available on the School of Graduate Studies Forms page. Go to the GoldLink Homepage for more information about GoldLink. For application details, select the link for the desired application type below, print the listed instructions, then follow the steps indicated to complete the on-line application.

Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act (EVEA)

The Tennessee State Legislature recently enacted legislation entitled the Tennessee Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act (EVEA), which became effective on October 1, 2012 (Tennessee Public Chapter No. 1061-SB No. 1325). As a result of this legislation, all state public institutions of higher education in Tennessee must verify that students who receive state public benefits are U.S. citizens or lawfully present in the United States. In order to verify eligibility for benefits such as in-state tuition or graduate assistantships, students may have to provide documentation such as a scanned copy of a driver’s license, birth certificate, visa, or permanent resident identification.