Office Manager of the School of Graduate Studies
- Serves as liaison among the Graduate School community and all other university units including academic colleges, divisions, offices, and departments.
- Responsible for coordinating Graduate Council activities, which includes scheduling meetings, processing materials and mailings, and attendance at all graduate council and program coordinator meetings.
- Responsible for all Graduate Assistantships and Tuition Scholarships for the University.
- Supervises graduate assistants and clerical staff.
- Responsible for reviewing, generating and maintaining electronic files for all tuition scholarships and graduate assistantship contracts.
- Handles budget items including monitoring expenditures for the Graduate and Professional Student Association, general office, research, and foundation accounts.
- Compiles reports generated from the School of Graduate Studies including data collection and entry, data summarization, and data reports for referral to the Graduate Dean.
- Responsible for all office functions and correspondence delegated by the Graduate Dean, including internal and external correspondence, insuring that they are in strict adherence to university policies and procedure.
- Science Hill High School
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN. - Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management - 2003
- U.S. Dept. of Navy, Navy Finance Center, Separation Dept. - Military Pay Clerk
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Smith, Inc. - Registered Administrative Assistant/Cashier
- Branch System Administrator Certification - Computers
- Basic Lucent System Administrator Certification - Telephone
When you have a question or need some information, call Queen Brown at (423)
or email her at email@example.com
To Return to the Staff page click here.