Graduate Program Specialist
- Provides information and processes forms relative to graduate admission, matriculation, and graduation requirements via electronic mail, telephone, or face to face communication.
- Responsible for building the student's initial electronic file and tracking students in selected programs through the admission process, academic file maintenance, and graduation for selected graduate programs.
- Serves as a specialist for graduate studies in the following programs:
- Art (MFA)
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Economic Development Graduate Certificate
- Forensic Document Examination Graduate Certificate
- New Media Studio
- Professional Communication
- Public Administration
- Urban Planning graduate certificate
- Currently attending East Tennessee State University
- Bearden Senior High School, Knoxville, TN
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN - Office of the Registrar
- Northeast State Technical Community College, Blountville, TN - WIA Program
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville, TN - Site Campuses
- ORAU, Oak Ridge, TN - President's Office
When you have a question or need some information, call Angela Edwards at (423) 439-4703
or email her at email@example.com
To Return to the Staff page click here.