Admissions Counselor/Recruiter of the School of Graduate Studies
- Develops and maintains a recruitment strategy, including the recruitment of students from under-represented groups.
- Responsible for maintenance of databases and generation of data reports relating to graduate recruitment, matriculation, and retention.
- Travels to graduate and professional school fairs and seminars.
- Assists in Graduate Tours.
- Works with Assistant Deans in development of recruitment strategies.
- Serves as a Graduate and Professional School Representative.
- East Tennessee State University, M.S. (Geography)
- University of Tennessee -Knoxville, B.A. (Urban Studies)
- 1999 - 2003 Community Principal Planner, State of Tennessee
- 2003-2006 Community Planner, City of Bristol, Virginia
- 2006-Present Admissions Counselor/Recruiter, School of Graduate Studies, ETSU
- Propagating Oak trees
- Watching UNC Tar Heel sports (especially women's soccer and men's basketball)
When you have a question or need some information, call David Moore at (423) 439-6149
or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Return to the Staff page click here.