Graduate Program Specialist
- Serves as a liaison for graduate students in:
Responsible for providing information, advising, and tracking students through all phases of their matriculation from admission to graduation.
- Sport Physiology and Performance
- Southwest Virginia Community College – AAS Degree in Data Processing with an emphasis in Business
- East Tennessee State University - B.G.S. Degree - 2012
- Computer Programmer/Systems Analyst for over 15 years
- Office Manager 2005-2009
- ETSU School of Graduate Studies - Technical Clerk 2009-2011
When you have a question or need some information, call Linda Raines at (423) 439-6158
or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Return to the Staff page click here.