- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
The Graduate Fees Scholarship in the Humanities and the Social Sciences provides assistance in paying student fees not covered by a Graduate Assistantship (GA), Tuition Scholarship (TS), or Teaching Assistantship (TA).
- The scholarship is limited to one semester, but holders may reapply.
- The scholarship will provide up to $400.00 for student fees only.
- The applicant must be a current or admitted graduate student at East Tennessee State University (ETSU) holding a GA, TS, TA, or the offer of such a position for the forthcoming semester.
- The scholarship is open to students pursuing a Masters degree in the Humanities or Social Sciences. Students pursuing the M.A. in Liberal Studies (MALS) are especially encouraged to apply.
Required Application Materials
Submit the completed application form and a 200-250 word essay, which answers the following three questions:
- Why did you choose your particular field of study?
- What you do you plan to do in the field?
- Why are these funds needed?
to the School of graduate Studies at: email@example.com or
School of Graduate Studies
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, TN 37614
All materials must be submitted by the following deadline:
Spring Semester 2017 - 6 January 2017