1. FISH! – A self-motivating, team-building philosophy: Play, Be There, Make Their Day, Choose Your Attitude. From Pike Place Fish Market. If they can have fun at work, anyone can. 18 minutes
2. Vital Signs – a follow-up to FISH! showing how the philosophy has been implemented in a hospital setting. 18 min.
3. Fish Sticks! – a follow-up to FISH! showing how the Pike Place Fish Market shares their vision and the FISH! principles with employees. 17 min.
4. Do Right – A motivational video with Lou Holtz that focuses on the themes: do the right thing; do the best you can; and treat others as you would have them treat you. 35 min.
5. Talking 9 to 5 – an interpersonal communications video by Dr. Deborah Tannen that describes the communication differences between men and women. 29 min.
6. The Sid Story – a leadership/management video about how a blue collar supervisor played by Dennis Franz (NYPD Blue) changes his leadership methods and improves performance of his employees. 21 min.
7. Managing Anger – Ben Bissell. Funny! Describes alternatives to the “Cave Man” reaction: threat – fear – anger. 39 min.
8. Managing Change and Transition – Ben Bissell. Funny. Describes the natural processes one goes through during a SEE (significant emotional event). 35 min.
9. The Manager’s Balancing Act – Ben Bissell. 7 ways a manager can interact with employees using paradoxes. 44 min.
10. Abilene Paradox – A classic management video about managing agreement, or, subject to “group think,” doing something no one wants to do – taking a trip to Abilene. 24 min.
11. Whale Done – Ken Blanchard. How we can learn leadership and personal interaction techniques by observing the training of whales. 21 min.
12. Gung Ho! – Ken Blanchard and Shelton Bowles. A true story about how a new plant manager turned around the plant using the Spirit of the Squirrel, Way of the Beaver and Lessons of the Geese. 29 min.
13. Give ‘em the Pickle! – Bob Farrell. A customer service video that describes how to treat customers so they’ll come back. 18 min.
14. One Ringy-Dingy – Lily Tomlin as Ernestine. Telephone customer service. 18 min.
15. What Customers Want – Lily Tomlin as Margo. Customer service video. 19 min.
16. Dealing with Disappointed Customers – Lily Tomlin as Lud. Self explanatory. 21 min.
17. 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Service – Lily Tomlin as Bobbi Jeanine. Things not to do when providing customer service. 22 min.