- Go to Goldlink at
- Log into the GoldLink Portal using your ETSU User Name and
- Click on the
My Faculty Info tab.
- Locate the Faculty Tools channel and click
Class Permits and Unofficial Class Roster
- Select the appropriate term by clicking the drop down box
(Gatton COP = College of Pharmacy, Quillen COM = College
of Medicine) and just the term = Main Campus
- Choose a CRN (
Course Request Number) and press the submit
button. You may also query on the course by entering the subject
code, course number, and section and choose submit.
- The course that you have selected will show in blue on the
bottom of the search. Click on this area and the roster will show
in a table format at the bottom of the page.
A class list will appear along with a column for
- You may also view a class roster in Goldlink by following the
above 4 steps and choosing
Summary Class List instead of the Class Permits
link. You will be prompted to choose a term again, and choose a