- Search & Apply
- Financial Aid Office
- Hope (Lottery) Scholarships
- Freshmen Scholarships
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Currently Enrolled Student Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Dual Enrollment
- Roan Scholars
- Contact Us
The Creative Arts Scholarship Program represents ETSU’s commitment to recruit students talented in the creative arts and whose public participation enriches our campus and our community.
ETSU is committed to providing excellent training and opportunities for students in the creative arts and for students with interest in continued opportunities to pursue creative endeavors.
Qualifications and Benefits
- New first time ETSU out-of-state students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible (including international students)
- Scholarship recipients receive support in an amount equivalent to out-of-state tuition (approximately $18,000 per academic year)
- Recipients pay only in-state tuition rates
- Scholarship award is for 8 semesters (does not include summers)
- Scholarships in some academic areas require recipients to be majors/minors. Other academic areas, such as Music and Bluegrass, Old Time and Country Music may award to scholarships to students who participate in their discipline but major/minor in another academic department.
- Recipients are required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan for their freshmen year
- Recipients will participate in creative arts activities or performances that have a University or community audience, as directed by their Creative Arts Scholarship Coordinator
These scholarships are not awarded through the Scholarship Office. Please use the contact information provided below to find additional information and contact information.