Being emotionally well is more than just handling stress. It also involves being attentive to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, whether positive or negative.
- Laugh often.
- Set personal limits and don't overextend yourself.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Manage stress levels.
- Be sensitive toward others' feelings.
- Accept mistakes and learn from them.
- Seek counseling for personal growth.
- Develop healthy relationships.
ETSU Counseling Center
Community Counseling Clinic
Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic