is the ability to get personal fulfillment from our jobs or our chosen career fields while still maintaining balance in our lives. It is our desire to contribute in our careers to make a positive impact on the organizations we work in and to society as a whole.
- Visit Career Exploration Center and University Career Services.
- Choose a major that relates to your interests.
- Participate in mock interviews and job fairs.
- Find a job that you enjoy.
- Use your unique skills and talents to contribute to your organization.
- Ask for help when dealing with a task that you are not comfortable with.
Career Exploration Center
University Career Services
Community Service Programs
Office of Professional Development