Have a question, but don’t know where to find the answer? Here are names, phone numbers and email links for friendly ETSU staff who can answer questions related to over 90 topics, from Advising and Babysitters to Veterans’ Programs and Weather Policies. If your topic isn’t listed, you can contact ETSU’s Need Help Coordinator.
How to Find Help
Below is an alphabetical listing of topics. Find the topic relating to your question by clicking on a letter or by browsing the complete list, then follow these steps:
- If a Web site is listed, visit it first to find the answer.
- If the Web site doesn’t answer your question, telephone or email the contact person for your topic.
- If you send email, expect a reply from the appropriate office in about three working days.
- Many phone numbers are direct lines, but receptionists or secretaries answer some calls. Be prepared to give the name of the person you are calling.
- If you need help with a topic that isn't on the "Need Help?" list, contact Teresa Williams, Need Help Coordinator or telephone (423)439-6940. But please look for help using steps 1 and 2 before you do so.