Academic Common Market
The Academic Common Market is an interstate agreement between southern states for sharing academic programs not readily available in the home state. Participating states allow residents who qualify for admission to enroll in specific programs in other states to pay at the In-State rate in the state where the program is offered. Students who are participating in another program which covers out-of-state tuition (including but not limited to, Public Performance Scholarships, Honors-in-Discipline, or Border Waiver) are not eligible.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a resident of one of 15 participating SREB states http://home.sreb.org/acm/participating/institutionstates.aspx
- Select a program eligible for residents of your home state.
- Complete the ETSU admission process for that desired progam.
- Be certified as a resident of your home state by contacting your state’s ACM coordinator.
- Must apply to and be admitted to ETSU under a degree program that is not offered in your home state.
- Once you have been admitted to ETSU, contact your home state ACM coordinator and provide all documentation required by your state.
- If approved, your home state ACM coordinator will send your ACM certification directly to ETSU.
- Once received, we will do a final review to ensure you have been admitted to the approved major/program. ETSU will then contact you via email to confirm your ACM status.
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-439-4213 to learn more about the Academic Common Market.