- About Us
- Current Initiatives
- STEM Innovation Hub
- Current Issues
- Governor's School
- Contact Us
Vision of the Center:
To Achieve Excellence in Mathematics and Science Education at all levels, K - 16.
The Vision of the Center is Achieved by:
• Students actively participating in the joy and excitement of learning mathematics and science and about how nature works....
• Teachers highly grounding in mathematics and science knowledge and masterful at guiding students' investigations....
• Education leaders and administrators providing the support mechanism and appropriate opportunities for all students to learn mathematics and science...
• Parents, public at large, business and industry, and legislators whose values, understanding, and support emphasize the importance of mathematics and science education...
• Partnerships driven projects providing quality math and science training for all students, K - 16...
• University programs recruiting, training, retaining qualified mathematics and science teachers and building a strong undergraduate mathematics and science curriculum for all students...
Mission of the Center:
The ETSU Center of Excellence in Mathematics and Science Education supports the advancement of mathematics and science education, K - 16, through direct services, technical assistance, partnerships, research, leadership institutes / workshops, and as an information conduit providing standards-based resources to schools, districts, teachers, and community members.