- About the College
- Academic Departments
- University School
- Chair/Centers of Excellence
- Contact Us
Clemmer College Scholarship Application
Clemmer College Scholarship Application Procedure
The Clemmer College supports students with scholarship awards! Each year, Clemmer College awards nearly $150,000 in scholarships to students. Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled at ETSU as a student or have been accepted to the university as a prospective student. Scholarships criteria require students to be majoring in a program housed within the Clemmer College.
A description of each scholarship is available here.
Students applying for the need-based scholarships offered by the Clemmer College MUST complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for need-based scholarships. The FAFSA becomes available at www.fafsa.gov between approximately October 1 and June 30 and information is sent to the ETSU Office of Financial Aid. Please be aware that receiving a scholarship from the Clemmer College may affect your overall financial aid package.
The online application for the Clemmer College will be available November 2018 through March 1, 2019.
Checklist for Clemmer College Scholarship Application 2019-2020
In order to apply for Clemmer College Scholarships, please compile the documents listed below and submit as ONE PDF file when you complete the application online:
All scholarships require a signed statement of Understanding of the Financial Aid Eligibility process (Form A).
- IF applying for the Lauren E. Cole Scholarship, please also include a short essay to address
- why Parks and Recreation is important; and
- what you plan to do with your degree.
- IF applying for the Jack Rhoton Scholarship Endowment for Science and Math Education, please also include a brief statement detailing plans to use math and/or science in your future career or profession.
- If applying for the Sara J. Goodin Memorial Scholarship please include four recommendations at least two of which are from faculty of the College of Arts & Sciences.