Welcome to Quillen College of Medicine!
Visiting Student Application Information. PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicant Status: Visiting student applicants must be in the fourth year of medical school.
- Application Submission: Completed applications MUST be submitted and received before availability of slots will be discussed. ALL visiting student applications MUST be submitted 8 weeks prior to the desired rotation dates.
- International Medical Students: Quillen College of Medicine does not accept applications from international medical students for visiting student electives.
- For more information on VSAS: Please visit www.aamc.org/vsas or contact VSAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 478-9878.
Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS)
- Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University will only be using VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service, to receive visiting student applications. Applications may be submitted through VSAS tentatively in May each year. To apply to our institution, please complete and send us a VSAS application for your preferred electives and dates.
MD and DO Students
- VSAS is only available for use by students enrolled in a U.S. LCME accredited school or a VSAS participating COCA accredited AACOM member college.
Transportation / Housing / Directions
- ETSU BUCSHOT
- Johnson City Transit (JCT)
- On Campus Housing Office
- Housing - Local Accommodations
- Maps / Directions
Kortni Dolinger, MS
Clinical Medical Education Director
Office of Academic Affairs
Quillen College of Medicine