Quillen College of Medicine
Office of the Registrar
For current and former Quillen College of Medicine students ONLY
All other current and former ETSU students need to contact the Main ETSU Registrar's
www.etsu.edu/reg or 423-439-4230.
Note: We do not use Loan Clearinghouse for degree verifications, please contact our
Doug Taylor, Associate Dean for Admissions and Records
Victoria "Tory" Street
The Registrar's Office serves the educational community of the Quillen College of Medicine by maintaining the official record of each student and by providing excellent service and appropriate data to further the educational process of the school.
We are firmly dedicated to excellence and strive to provide the highest level of quality service to our university community. We are committed to fostering a student-centered, caring environment. The Record's Office provides professional level support for current and former medical students of the Quillen College of Medicine MD program. We provide such services as managing and maintaining student academic records, including transcript generation, grade processing, diploma requests, degree certification, enrollment verification, registering students in courses, and maintaining course information.
We take great pride in providing service in a friendly, timely, accurate, and efficient manner and welcome the opportunity to assist you!
Phone: 423-439-2038 Fax: 423-439-2110 Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Services for Current Students
- Student Registration
- Student Deferments/Loan Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- Address Changes
- Name Changes
- Registration for ETSU Undergraduate / Graduate Courses for Medical Students
- Class Ranks
- Networking with QCOM Alumni
- Transcript Requests for All Current and Former Quillen College of Medicine Students Only (All other current and former ETSU students must contact the Main ETSU Registrar's Office at https://www.etsu.edu/reg/.)
- VSAS Transcript Upload (Away Electives)
- USMLE Applications
For more information on the above services, contact our office.
Services for Alumni
- MD Verification Letter
- State Licensure Verification
- Transcript Requests
- Enrollment Verification
- Certified Copies of Quillen College of Medicine Diploma
- Fellowship Application: Release form [MSPE / Transcript]
- Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS)
All requests must be made in writing and faxed, mailed, or emailed to our office.
ETSU-Quillen College of Medicine
Stanton-Gerber Hall, VA Quillen COM