Sport Nutrition Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in nutrition, dietetics, exercise science, exercise
physiology, kinesiology, athletic training, physical therapy or closely-related field
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Registered Dietitian (RD),
- graduate student currently enrolled in a dietetic internship/supervised practice accredited by Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
- At least 3 credits in Anatomy and Physiology or Exercise Physiology
- At least 3 credits in Principles of Nutrition Science or Introduction to Nutrition Science
- 3.0 or above cumulative GPA on undergraduate coursework
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Fall semester - August 10
- Spring semester - December 5
- Summer semester - May 15
Students who meet program admission criteria may begin the program in fall, spring, or summer semesters.