- UHON 1218 Artistic Vision (3 Credit Hours)
- UHON 1318 Artistic Vision II (3 Credit Hours)
- UHON 2018 Roving Artists I (2 Credit Hours)
- UHON 2028 Roving Artists II (2 Credit Hours)
- UHON 1108 Honors Colloquium I (1 Credit Hour)
- UHON 2108 Honors Colloquium II (1 Credit Hour)
- UHON 3108 Honors Colloquium III (1 Credit Hour)
- UHON 4108 Honors Colloquium IV (1 Credit Hour)
- 6 Credit Hours in Thesis (XXXX 4018)
Honors College scholars at ETSU complete an Honors Thesis. As a Senior, students will work toward completion of their capstone senior project, including a written component (Senior Honors Thesis - 6 credit hours, taken over two semester) and a public presentation. This senior capstone experience provides each scholar the opportunity to attain a comprehensive knowledge of his/her field of interest and acquire skills needed to promote continued study and advancement.
Scholars work closely with a faculty mentor, who guides the faculty readers and assists the scholar in final preparations, including a public presentation.
Thesis Guidelines <https://www.etsu.edu/honors/thesis/format.php>
Frequently Asked Questions <https://www.etsu.edu/honors/thesis/process.php>
eThesis: ETSUs Electronic Honors Thesis Repository