Benefits & Opportunities
Enjoy the many benefits of the ETSU Honors College
The Global Citizen Scholars Program offers:
- A cohort program offering a supportive community of scholars.
- An exciting curriculum emphasizing experiential learning activities including education abroad, internships, research, and community engagement.
- A built-in study abroad course as part of the required curriculum.
- Significant Scholarship support, including funding for the required study abroad.
- Advising and mentoring by Honors College faculty and staff.
- An Honors Living and Learning Community to enhance your co-curricular experiences.
- Opportunities for curricular and co-curricular experiences and mentoring that will encourage critical inquiry, build leadership ability and experience, prepare you to apply for nationally competitive scholarships, assist with capstone projects, and support your future pursuits.
- Priority registration.
- Graduation and transcript recognition.