- Why ETSU College of Nursing
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Learning Resources
- Faculty Practice
- Nursing Research
- Nurse Managed Health Centers
- CON Life
- Financial Aid
- News & Events
- Clinical Preceptors
- Contact Us
Did You Know
- Have a quick question? Contact an advisor by email or phone. We are here to help.
- Students participate in an intensive week session at the start of each semester.
- Our program is online, which makes it convenient with your schedule.
- Track your clinical hours and experiences with Project Concert.
- Preceptor Intent forms should be submitted in Project Concert at least 1 month prior to the start of the semester.
- Submit clinical health requirements via Project Concert and be certain you are up-to-date.
Meet With Your Advisors
The Office of Student Services is open Monday thru Friday from 8am until 4:30pm. Advisor schedules do vary, but advisor appointments can be made for the following time-frames:
- Monday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 11:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Drop-in hours are available for quick meetings and are intended for brief guidance on matters such as withdrawing, dropping/adding, course approval forms, and other topics that can be handled in five-to-ten minute sessions.
Since College of Nursing advisors develop specific knowledge about the program they serve, it is best to meet with a Pre-Nursing advisor to insure you receive accurate information.
Meet Your Advisors
For appointments with Amy or Linda, please contact them by phone or email during regular business hours or use the online scheduling tool.
For urgent personal or family issues that directly affect the ability to attend classes or to complete course work, first come to a drop-in session. You may then need to follow-up with an appointment with an advisor or dean, as appropriate. Please note that missed deadlines with no extenuating circumstances are not considered emergencies. If you have missed a deadline, please schedule an appointment or utilize drop-in hours.