- Off Campus Housing
- Voter Registration
- Undergraduate Student Success Specialist
- Student Success Resources
- Just For Fun
- Buc Path
- Contact Us
Transfer Works is an on-line program that allows students to see how the academic credits they have earned at other institutions can be used to earn a degree at ETSU.
To complete an unofficial transfer works evaluation:
1) Select your intended degree at ETSU
2) Select your intended major at ETSU
3) Indicate when you plan to enroll
4) Indicate if you do or do not have an Associates Degree
5) Select your intended concentration (if applicable)
6) Select your institution
7) Add your coursework
After all of the information has been entered, an audit will be displayed showing the courses you have taken, how they apply to the ETSU degree and the requirements you would need to complete for this major/degree.
**Note** Transfer Works is a tool available to ETSU and non ETSU transfer students.