- Membership Information
- Aquatics & Indoor Pool
- Buc Bikes
- Fitness & Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Adventure
- BOA First Year Summer Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Non-Credit Instruction
- Casual Care
- Student Employment
- Forms and Manuals
- Contact Us
Honoring one's self and all beings
Welcome to the new, improved, and dynamic yoga experience provided by the BCPA. Our vision and mission is to provide a positive and safe environment conducive for the integration of body, mind, and spirit - ultimately for the promotion of personal health and well-being. Discover the abundant benefits of various yoga practices and principles. These include: asana (physical postures) to help realign and balance our physical body; pranayama (breathing techniques) to soothe, de-stress, and rejuvenate; as well as the exploration of meditation to nourish the soul. Many classes and workshops offered to accommodate individual needs. Check our current schedule and embrace your potential!
- All Yoga classes take place in the BCPA Yoga Studio located on the second floor by the off the indoor track.
- All the equipment you need is provided for you (but please feel free to bring your own equipment)
- Bare feet (or socks if preferred) is required for practice as no shoes are allowed in the studio
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 1-2 hours before practice
- Bring water
Most importantly, there is a Yoga to suit everyone. Try them all and find the one that is right for you!