- Membership Information & Services
- Facilities & Amenities
- Fitness & Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Non-Credit Instruction
- Contact Us
ETSU Center for Physical Activity (CPA) Membership
Policies & Requirements:
ETSU Campus Recreation offers a limited number of memberships to the CPA for ETSU Affiliates. If you are interested in purchasing a CPA Membership please read the information below:
- All members must adhere to the CPA dress code and conduct policies.
To be eligible for CPA membership ETSU alumni must be current members of the ETSU Alumni Association.
All memberships will be purchased in person at the Member Services Desk within The Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA). For questions or concerns about membership payment please email or call email@example.com , 423-439-7986.
- All Alumni Members will be issued an ETSU ID card for access to the CPA. It must be used every time you enter the CPA.
Alumni members may purchase spouse/domestic partner and/or dependent memberships provided they are a current CPA member. Spouse/domestic partner's and dependent's memberships may only be renewed if the alumni member's membership has been renewed.
- There is no application fee, however spaces for these memberships are limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Access includes: The Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA) weight room, indoor track, basketball courts, racquetball courts, casual care, indoor pool, climbing wall, group fitness classes, personal training, and swim lesson.
CPA Alumni members, spouse/domestic partners, and dependents are not eligible to participate in Intramurals, Sport Clubs, or Outdoor Adventure trips.
CPA Alumni members, spouse/domestic partners, and dependents cannot reserve the CPA or Campus Recreation facilities.
NO REFUNDS on memberships will be offered.
The CPA is subject to holiday, annual maintenance and inclement weather closings and special academic break and summer hours; schedules and hours updates will be emailed out to Alumni members, posted online and around the CPA.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days to process your application and
ETSU CPA Membership Pricing Information
|Membership Type||Fee||Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent Membership Eligible?|
|Student||$43 per semester included in student fees||Yes|
|Student Summer Membership||$35 per summer session or $65 May - August||Yes|
|Full-time Faculty/Staff||Paid as part of benefits package||Yes|
|Adjunct/Part-time/Medical Residents/Visiting Scholars||$130 semester/$360 year||Yes|
|Retirees||Paid as part of benefits package||Yes|
|Alumni||$175 per semester||Yes|
|Affiliates/Non-ETSU Staff/Vendors||$130 semester/$360 year||No|
|Membership Type||Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer||Summer I/II|
- Alumni members will be issued a parking pass for the lots in front of the CPA (Lots 381 and 382). Students, faculty, and staff may park in these areas with their ETSU parking pass. Parking is limited in these areas. There is also Lot 22A which is open for CPA parking.