- International Friendship Program (IFP)
- International Buccaneer Buddies (IBB)
- Activities & Events
- International Quest
- Resources for International Students
- Contact Us
IBB is a program to help new international students adjust positively to life here at ETSU.
The program promotes friendship and international understanding. Students who apply to IBB will be paired with a volunteer student buddy who will assist you in adjusting to your new life here at ETSU. That person will help you in your first month here. You will also be able to participate in IBB trips and activities throughout the year, allowing you to meet and befriend other international and American students.
The benefits of applying for IBB are:
- having American students to show you around campus and help answer questions about campus life and American culture
- the opportunity to engage in interesting trips and activities
- being able to make new friends from around the world
- you will more quickly adapt to the life and culture here and have a richer experience of life in the USA
The expectations for members of IBB are:
- Be warm, accepting, and respectful of all the students in IBB, regardless of any differences in race, social class, culture, religion, sexual orientation, or political and social views
To participate in IBB, fill out application form below. You may read some short testimonials about IBB by previous students following the application below.