- About Us
- Programs & Activities
- News & Recognition
- Community Partners
- Contact Us
Throughout the year East Tennessee State University, Leadership and Civic Engagement, and Volunteer ETSU collaborate to host multiple blood drives. These drives help support the surrounding community by providing and promoting life saving donations. We partner with both local and national blood banks such as Blood Assurance, Marsh Regional Blood Center, and the American Red Cross Association.
Spring 2019 Blood Drive Schedule:
MARSH REGIONAL BLOOD CENTER
AMERICAN RED CROSS ASSN.
Learn More About Our Affiliations
Reasons to Donate:
- Save lives
- Give back to your community.
- 1 pint can save up to 3 people!
- There is no substitute for human blood.
- Giving is a selfless act
- Every 2 seconds someone needs blood.
- Blood supply needs constant replenishment.
- Most people are eligible to donate.
- You will have someone's undying gratitude.