- Virtual Engagement
- About Student Activities and Organizations
- Student Organizations
- Multicultural Center Organizations
- Organization Advisors
- Leadership Development
- Multicultural Groups & Programs
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Calendar of Events
- Weekend Events
- Policies and Forms
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
Free resources for your personal well-being and virtual activity needs.
- Carnegie Science Center
- Every morning at 8 a.m., Carnegie Science Center will share Three Things — a curated list of something to read, watch and do — via Facebook and Twitter. Then at noon, they’ll post a daily DIY science activity exploring how common household items can be transformed into functional objects.
- ETSU Digital Publications
- Peruse hours of reading material of a variety of ETSU digital publications!
- National Aquarium
- Walk through tropical waters to the icy tundra in this floor-by-floor tour of the famous, Baltimore-based aquarium.
- National Gallery of Art
- The National Gallery of Art – the nation's museum – preserves, collects, exhibits, and fosters an understanding of works of art.
- National Women's History Museum
- Have a late International Women's Day celebration with online exhibits and oral histories from the Virginia museum.
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Move at your own pace through the 360-degree room-by-room tour of every exhibit in the museum.
- The Louvre
- Visit the museum's exhibition rooms and galleries, contemplate the façades of the Louvre... Come along on a virtual tour and enjoy the view, thanks to the sponsorship of Shiseido.
- Playbill- Virtual Plays
- 15 Broadway plays and musicals you can watch on stage from home.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Ready to explore Yellowstone? You don't have to wait for your trip out here. You can start exploring now by virtually touring some of the main attractions around the park.
- This web application enables you to make personalized bingo cards, create the design by importing images around the cards and play a game with the online bingo caller.
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Check in around 3 p.m., because that's the time the Zoo holds a daily Home Safari on its Facebook Live Feed.
- Disney Parks Tours
- Nothing beats an actual trip to the Disney Parks, but we may have found the second best thing. Google Street View is showing us a whole new world because for the first time ever, you can visit the Disney Parks from the comfort of your own couch!
- Draw Something
- Draw Something is the coolest social drawing game around! Draw and Guess everything from doodles to perfect works of art with your family and friends!
- ETSU Campus Recreation
- Want to get moving? Campus Recreation has a multitude of virtual programs available for you that include staying fit, exploring outdoors, and eGames events.
- ETSU’s YouTube Channel
- East Tennessee State University's Official You Tube channel. The best regional university in the nation is becoming even better.
- Explore Live Cams
- Or you can turn to Explore for live cams of not just puppies and kittens, but loads of wild and exotic creatures, too.
- Pandemic:The Board Game
- As skilled members of a disease-fighting team, you must keep four deadly diseases at bay while discovering their cures. Travel the world, treat infections, and find cures.
- San Diego Zoo
- With what may be the most live cam options, this zoo lets you switch between koalas, polar bears, and tigers in one sitting.
- Student Activities Photo Albums
- Look through hundreds of student activity event photos.
- Student Activities Videos
- Look through over 100 student activities videos.
- Uno with Friends
- Sometimes you get stuck in the groove of playing the same old games. This online version of the popular card game Uno With Friends ensures that you can now play your favorite card game anytime anywhere.
- Words With Friends
- Unleash your vocabulary and play Words With Friends, the world’s favorite crosswords puzzle game!
- Google Hangouts
- Hangouts brings conversations to life with photos, emoji, and even group video calls for free. Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group. * Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
- Join Me
- Screen sharing, online meetings and team collaboration are all fast and easy at join.me.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Office 365 is a university-wide email solution provides a single platform for all members of the campus community and allows for more flexible file-sharing and more convenient scheduling and calendar options between students and faculty/staff.
- Microsoft Teams
- Work remotely without feeling remote. The hub for teamwork in Office 365. Invite everyone you work with to chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place, no matter where you are.
- Collaborate better. Be more productive. Make beautiful boards, documents, and webpages that are easy to read and fun to contribute to.
- Slack brings the team together, wherever you are with all of your communication and tools in one place, remote teams will stay productive no matter where you’re working from.
- Virtual Ice Breakers
- When you run online meetings with people who are located in different parts of the world, it's crucial that you help your team make a human connection. "Icebreakers" are just the ticket: short team-building exercises conducted at the beginning of a meeting.
- Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device.
- Basic Zoom Instructions for student organizations
- ETSU Zoom Tutorials
- Main ZOOM Video Library
- Securing Your Zoom Meetings - Video Tutorial
- How to Keep the Party Crashers from Crashing Your Zoom Event
Student Life & Enrollment Campus Partners
Stress GPS Workshops - Innovative skills-based workshop focused on learning practical tools for coping with college stress and anxiety. Increase your emotional well-being by practicing strategies to calm your mind and body and manage emotional distress.
Adult Commuter Transfer Services (ACTS)
Center for Academic Achievement
Dean of Students
Fraternity & Sorority Life
Housing & Residence Life
Leadership and Civic Engagement
New Student & Family Programs
Roan Scholars Leadership Program
Student Activities and Organizations
Student Center, DP Culp
University Advisement Center
University Career Services
- More content coming soon!
- We are hard at work conducting trainings, recording zooms, building surveys for feedback, as well as sharing some survey results. As soon as we finish with these these trainings will be posted here!
- SAO Training Archive
- Active Surveys
- Survey Results
Other Survey Results