Campus Reporting Options
The following options are available to members of the University community and individuals may elect to file in more than one manner:
Receive info on confidential and non-confidential reporting options:
- Nell Dossett Residence Hall 3rd floor, 423-439-3333
- Or call 423-439-4841 for BucsPress2, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call the number and press 2 to speak with a counselor.
File a criminal complaint:
- ETSU Department of Public Safety, email@example.com
- 423-439-4480 or for and immediate emergency call 911
File an Anonymous Report:
- File a report with ETSU Public Safety via the Bucs Report It/Silent Witness Form.
- For anonymous reporting leave your contact information empty: https://www.etsu.edu/dps/bucsreportit.php
File a complaint of sexual misconduct involving another student:
- Dr. Jeff Howard, Associate Vice President for Student Life and Enrollment
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Burgin E. Dossett Hall, 3rd floor
Where the charge of harassment is by one student against another student, the above named Deputy Title IX Coordinator will coordinate the investigation and resolution of the complaint in accordance with appropriate student procedures and in consultation witht he Title IX Coordinator. We encourage the submission of your complaint via the Online Report Form.
File a complaint of sexual misconduct involving an employee, student, visitor, volunteer, or community member:
- Sarah Houck, Chief Equity Compliance Officer & Title IX Coordinator
- email@example.com, Nell Dossett Residence Hall, 2nd floor
Complaints against faculty and staff members should be directed to the above named Title IX Coordinator, 206 Burgin E. Dossett Hall, who will coordinate the investigation and resolution of the complaint and make recommendations to the President regarding their resolution. We encourage the submission of your complaint in writing via the Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Form
File a complaint of sexual misconduct against a COM student, resident, and/or employee:
- Dr. Theresa F. Lura, Assistant Dean of Medical Education
- Stanton-Gerber Hall (VA Bldg. 178), Room C-108
Students, residents, and employees of the College of Medicine may contact the COM Deputy Title IX Coordinator listed above who will investigate in consultation with the Title IX Coordinator.
ETSU Employee Obligations in Reporting:
Information regarding any incident of sexual misconduct which is reported to any employee of ETSU must be reported to Student Life and Enrollment, Office of Compliance, and/or the Department of Public Safety. All reports of sexual misconduct will be handled in confidence to the extent allowed by law and policy. The information reported will be shared only with those university employees or others involved in the investigation and/or resolution of the complaint on a need to know basis.