Academic Health Sciences Center
offers a robust combination of health sciences programs and patient-care facilities
Explore the possibilities at ETSU Health.
ETSU Health is a leader in:
Clinical CareFind out about ETSU Health's 30 Clinical locations and more than 250 providers at www.etsuhealth.org.
EducationLearn more about ETSU's commitment to interprofessional education.
ETSU Health is home to major research centers focused on improving health and health care delivery:
- Center for Rural Health Research
- Addiction Science Center
- Center for Applied Research and Evaluation in Women's Care (CARE Women's Health)
- Center for Cardiovascular Risks Research
- Rural Health Equity Research Center
- ETSU Ballad Health Strong BRAIN Institute
- Tennessee Institute of Public Health
Follow us on Facebook at @AHSCatETSU