You're always in good company in the School Librarianship Program! Program Coordinator Renee Lyons (far right) with the Librarian of Congress, Dr. Carla Hayden (center) .
For questions about the admissions process, contact our Graduate Program Specialist Fiona Goodyear at 423-439-6148, or email at email@example.com
1. Obtain Graduate Admissions and Applications Materials forms in any of the following ways:
- In person from School of Graduate Studies (309-B Burgin-Dossett Hall)
- Online in printable pdf format via Graduate Studies
- Online application (to be submitted online) via Graduate Studies - see above provided link (Apply Now)!
2. Obtain one official transcript from any college or university where the you have taken courses, except for previous course work at ETSU.
3. If undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required. Students who take the GRE must meet or exceed the minimum score requirement on the GRE: Verbal Reasoning 151 and Quantitative Reasoning 153.
4. Compose a personal statement of 300-500 words, detailing your interests in the graduate program at ETSU. This statement will be submitted upon the application itself.
5. Submit to Graduate Studies:
- Completed Graduate Studies Application
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges where you have taken courses (excluding ETSU)
- GRE scores (if GPA below 3.0, only, otherwise not required).
- Personal essay
- $55 application fee ($65 for international students)
To register for courses, you may use GoldLink.
The bursar's office provides a tuition estimator.