Veterans Welcome Home
For your service and sacrifice, we thank you.
We give special thanks and recognition to our 2021 graduates who have served and those who have begun service to our country as physicians in our several branches. With our thanks, admiration and appreciation to, the following. Congratulations and Godspeed!
- Dr. Mark Aujla, US Army Veteran
- Dr. Josh Coleman, US Navy
- Dr. Beth Farabee, US Air Force Veteran
- Dr. Adam Gordon, US Army Veteran
- Dr. Kristen Hancock, US Air Force
- Dr. Autumn LaRocque, US Army Reserves
- Dr. Nick McIntire, US Army Veteran
- Dr. Xian Shen, US Army Veteran
- Dr. Landin Sorenson, US Army
- Dr. Kayla Watson, US Air Force
- Dr. Chris Welch, US Army Veteran
- Dr. Grace Wholly, US Air Force
The Quillen medical campus is located on the grounds of the VA Medical Center at Mountain Home, Tennessee. An inscription near the entrances record the words once spoken by President Abraham Lincoln, To care for him who shall have borne the battle. That's what we are about.
The Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University was begun in 1974 with funds allocated through the Veterans Administration, we live on hallowed ground, we provide medical care for veterans and we have not forgotten our roots. Veterans are indeed welcome here!