Provide support to the ETSU campus community
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, ETSU Facilities has implemented the following to improve the safety of our campus:
- Increased cleaning of community areas per CDC cleaning recommendations
- Deep cleaning of all housing lobbies
- Use of EPA certified cleaners that are approved to kill viruses
- CDC information sheets posted on Housing bulletin boards
- "BioPURE" treatment of highly utilized facilities: Culp Center, Treehouse, CPA, Library, College of Medicine Facilities
- Additional hand sanitizing stations in housing lobbies and food service areas.
For additional information/questions, please contact Mark Jee, Director of Environmental Health & Safety, by phone at 423-439-7785 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an additional effort the following policies were created:
- Policy 300.2 Contractor Safeguards Concerning COVID-19
- Policy 700.38 COVID-19 Response Policy
- Policy 700.39 COVID-19 Response Team Policy
- Policy 700.40 COVID-19 Safeguards for Classes, Gatherings, and Events Policy (This policy is currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Edwards at 439-7103.
- Policy 700.41 COVID-19 Contact Tracing Policy
- Policy 830.5 Custodial Policy
To stay up-to-date on current COVID-19 information, click here.
The mission of the ETSU Office of Facilities Management, Planning, Design and Construction is to provide support to the campus community in the areas of facilities maintenance, planning, construction, renovation, grounds, environmental compliance, safety and sustainability. Resources in these areas are prioritized to enhance the University's mission and goals.
Work Order Information:
Enter a Work Order
During ITS’s scan to check ETSU’s network/websites for vulnerabilities, they were able to identify a vulnerability for the TMA work order system. The system left an open opportunity for cyber attacks by not having a verification process. For instance, a hacker could write a code to send thousands of blank requests, thus flooding the work order system.
To prevent this in the future, a security measure has been added to the system. Your standard ETSU credentials(username and password) will authorize access and take you to the standard form. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
ETSU Construction Projects
- Football Stadium
- Building 60 - SimLab
- Solar Panel Installation
- Fine Arts
- In Planning/Design
- ETSU Academic Building
- Building Coordinator List by Building Name
- Campus Safety
- Campus Standards
- Construction Bid List
- Custodial Cleaning - Frequency by Building - Update 02/15/2021
- Customer Service
- Designer's Manual
- Energy Conservation Plan
- Facilities Improvement Fund Guidelines, Policy & Proposal Application
- Housing Maintenance - Procedures for Entering Student Housing Rooms and Apartments
- Snow Removal Plan