- Facilities Improvement Fund
- Doing Business
- Culp 2020
- Policies and Procedures
- Contact Us
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
ETSU Facilities has implemented the following measures to improve the safety of our campus:
- Increased cleaning of community areas per CDC cleaning recommendations.
- Deep cleaning of all housing lobbies.
- Use of EPA certified cleaners that are approved to kill viruses.
- Ensuring “Hand Washing Prevents Disease” signs are up in all bathrooms.
- CDC information sheets posted on Housing bulletin boards.
- "BioPURE" treatment of highly utilized facilities: Culp Center, Treehouse, CPA, Library, College of Medicine Facilities
- Additional hand sanitizing stations in housing lobbies and food service areas.
For additional information/questions, please contact Mark Jee, Director of Environmental Health & Safety, by phone at 423-439-7785 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the ETSU Office of Facilities Management, Planning, Design and Construction is to provide support to the campus community in the areas of facilities maintenance, planning, construction, renovation, grounds, environmental compliance, safety and sustainability. Resources in these areas are prioritized to enhance the University's mission and goals.
Enter a Work Order
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Services
- Planning Design & Construction
- Sustainability & Recycling
ETSU Construction Projects
- In Planning/Design
- Building Coordinator List by Building Name
- Campus Safety
- Campus Standards
- Construction Bid List
- Custodial Cleaning - Frequency by Building
- Customer Service
- Designer's Manual
- Energy Conservation Plan
- Facilities Improvement Fund Guidelines, Policy & Proposal Application
- Housing Maintenance - Procedures for Entering Student Housing Rooms and Apartments
- Snow Removal Plan