Make a FASTPASS Appointment
with a Financial Aid Counselor
*At this time, students who wish to make a FASTPASS Appointment may select only a Zoom (an online web meeting with a Financial Aid Counselor) appointment.
- Check your Financial Aid status on GoldLink and your ETSU Email for updates.
- Complete any unsatisfied requirements on GoldLink.
- Schedule your appointment with the counselor based on your last name.
- You will receive an email invitation to participate – please register.
- You will join the meeting from the email invitation you received.
- Download the software when prompted.
- Tip: To make sure your device is working properly, give yourself 10 minutes before the meeting begins.
- Tip: After reviewing your Financial Aid status on GoldLink, note any questions you have to make the best use of your time during the meeting.