Get Connected to ETSU!
We are excited to welcome you to ETSU!
Check Out Virtual Resources to Connect With Us
- Experience ETSU virtually
- International Students - Schedule a Video Call With ETSU International
- Chat live with our staff (click the gold "Chat with Admissions" bar)
- Schedule a Video Call with an Admissions Counselor
- Call us at 423-439-4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your designated admissions counselor
Please read our safety information regarding COVID-19 and campus visits
- For the health and safety of our visitors and campus community, we have developed and implemented safety measures that align with CDC recommendations. Below are some protocols and guidelines for participating in a campus visit at ETSU:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact one of our admissions counselors and enjoy a virtual tour and information session until you have recovered. Feel free to enjoy our virtual experiences below. In the meantime- we’ll be here for you!
Our employees will wear face coverings when you visit. We ask that you also wear a face covering inside our buildings. If you need a face covering, we are happy to provide one to you.
Please click here to read the University's Facial Covering Policy. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you will not be permitted to participate in the in-person campus visit experience. We will be glad to provide you with online campus visit and tour resources. In the coming weeks, we will also provide an option for you to take a self-guided audio tour that you may take in your personal vehicle which will not require a face covering. We are available to answer your questions about campus through phone, email, chat, or Zoom.
Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations on campus.
Please limit your number of guests to 2. Our total group size, including employees, must be 10 people or less per campus visit experience.
Please visit etsu.edu/coronavirus for details of our Bucs are Back Reopening Plan.