We are excited to welcome you to ETSU!
Check Out Virtual Resources to Connect With Us
- Experience ETSU virtually
- Discover virtual and in-person events to Get Connected to ETSU!
- International Students - Schedule a Video Call With ETSU International
- Chat live with our staff (click the gold "Chat with Admissions" bar)
- Schedule a Video Call with an Admissions Counselor
- Call us at 423-439-4213 or email email@example.com
- Contact your designated admissions counselor
Please read our safety information regarding COVID-19 and campus visits
- For the health and safety of our visitors and campus community, we have developed and implemented safety measures that align with CDC recommendations. Below are some protocols and guidelines for participating in a campus visit at ETSU:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact one of our admissions counselors and enjoy a virtual tour and information session until you have recovered. Feel free to enjoy our virtual experiences below. In the meantime- we’ll be here for you!
Our employees will wear face coverings when you visit. We ask that you also wear a face covering inside our buildings. If you need a face covering, we are happy to provide one to you.
Please click here to read the University's Facial Covering Policy. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you will not be permitted to participate in the in-person campus visit experience. We will be glad to provide you with online campus visit and tour resources. We are available to answer your questions about campus through phone, email, chat, or Zoom.
Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations on campus.
Please visit etsu.edu/coronavirus for details of our Bucs are Back Reopening Plan.