PACE Academic Coaching
Positive Academic Coaching and Empowerment (PACE) program
Keep the PACE with CASE!
CASE is pleased to present the Positive Academic Coaching and Empowerment (PACE) program, a new resource to help ETSU students succeed in college.
Our coaches will help you reach your full potential by working with you on many elements of college success:
- planning out your semester and your path to graduation
- managing your time to make the most of every hour
- cultivating effective study skills and textbook review methods to maximize reading comprehension
- learning techniques to better manage text anxiety
- transitioning from high school culture to university life
- making the most of your learning style(s)
Meet your PACE Coaches
Master's degree candidate in Speech-Language Pathology
B.S., Communication Sciences and Disorders, Appalachian State University
My perfect day would be going on a hike with my dog and then floating down the river!
Why I want to be a coach: There were many times throughout my undergraduate experience that I would have loved a chance to talk with an older student about test anxiety, study skills, and time management. I am excited to work with students and help them make the most out of their college career!
Master's degree candidate in Counseling with a Clinical Mental Health Concentration
B.S., Sociology with a minor in Psychology, East Tennessee State University
I am an ETSU Alumna, I am a twin, and I love reading.
Why I want to be a coach: I want to serve as an Academic Coach becasue I personally gain fulfillment from helping others maximize their potential.
Call 423.439.5602 to schedule your first appointment with a PACE Coach. We look forward to meeting you and helping you be the best Buc you can be!