- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Department Information
- Business & Community
- Contact Us
We are proud of our highly ranked graduate and undergraduate management and marketing programs.
You will find our faculty to have strong academic and professional credentials. To learn more about our department, select from the topics below.
The mission of the College of Business and Technology is to cultivate a diverse community engaged in building relationships through:
- Educating students to develop knowledge and competencies, enhancing personal and professional opportunities
- Collaborating across scholarly business, civic, and professional communities
- Innovating and advancing knowledge in academic and professional communities through research, creative and scholarly endeavors
- Inspiring students, alumni, and faculty to make meaningful contributions to their professions and communities.
The vision of the College of Business and Technology is to educate, collaborate, innovate, and inspire.
- Promote and assess student learning
- Increase student career opportunities
- Enhance undergraduate, graduate and honors curricula
- Develop synergistic relationships within the University and the Tennessee system
- Sustain and encourage research and scholarly activities
- Support faculty development within the College
- Encourage faculty and staff involvement in professional, academic and civic organizations
- Develop and enhance external economic and intellectual partnerships
The management program offers study leading to the Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Management. Management majors must select one of the four concentrations.
Human Resource Management
Logistics / Supply Chain
The marketing program offers study leading to the Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Marketing. Marketing majors must select one of three concentrations. Programs are designed to equip students with conceptual foundations and practical skills necessary for entry-level positions in both private and public-sector organizations.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Additional minor programs of study are offered in Management, Marketing, and Leadership Studies.
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
The M.B.A. is a general, broad-based degree program that incorporates and integrates study of the organizational, financial, and operational management of organizations; the global economic, technological, and information environment; and the production and marketing of goods and services. Emphasis is given to the strategic view of the organization, teamwork, and effective problem solving. The M.B.A. program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Masters of Science in Digital Marketing (M.S.D.M.)
The Masters of Science in Digital Marketing encompasses a cutting edge, innovative curriculum and learning environment with the goal of producing dynamic, knowledgeable graduates who are prepared for the growing, ever-changing and fast-paced atmosphere of digital marketing. This advanced digital marketing degree is unique in its class. Offered through the ETSU College of Business and Technology, the business-based curriculum offers practical value to students and their employers unmatched by other digital communications programs currently available.
Computer labs are available on the third floor of Sam Wilson Hall, Room 318/320. Labs are opened Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., and on weekends from 12:00 noon until 10:00 p.m.
The Communication Lab is located in Sam Wilson Hall, room 124. Students can utilize this resource for help with resumes, papers, and other course related items. The hours are posted on the door each semester and online.