The Office of Financial Aid at Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy serves only ETSU pharmacy
students and is located just a few steps away from the classroom. Over 90 percent
of our students use some form of financial aid from federal, state, or private sources
to help with the costs associated with tuition, fees, housing, books, and other college
expenses. Our office is available to assist you in navigating the process to secure
financial aid funds for which you qualify. We are located on the Veteran’s Administration
Camus in Building 7. We have an open-door policy. Students are welcome to stop by
or contact us any time.
What’s new in the Office of Financial Aid?
- 2022-2023 Institutional Scholarship Application is now open.
- 2022-2023 FAFSA! Use 2020 Tax information. School Code E01254
- See the latest announcements and news regarding Federal Student Aid Programs.
- COVID-19 Relief and Federal Student Aid: Student Loan Payments to Restart after May 1, 2022.
- Loan Servicer Updates: Servicers that have announced plans to stop servicing federal student loans.
- What is the Federal Student Loan Interest Rates and Fees for Graduate and Professional Students?
Questions? Contact Us:
Associate Director of Financial Aid
Building 7, Room 216
Building 7, Room 212
The GCOP Office of Financial Aid is a member of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and therefore adheres to NASFAA’s Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals.