skip to main content columnskip to left navigationskip to horizontal navigation

Scholarship Office

Division of Student Life and Enrollment

Transfer your Hope Scholarship

If you are a transfer student and are still eligible for a Lottery Scholarship at ETSU, you will need to complete the following steps:

  1. Submit official college transcripts from every school you have attended to the ETSU Admissions Office. We must see all of your transcripts before we can determine if you are still eligible.
  2. Notify your current school that you will no longer be attending
  3. If you haven't already done so, add ETSU (school code 003487) to your FAFSA
  4. If you didn't list ETSU in the first slot of the school code section of your FAFSA when you initially filed your FAFSA, notify the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) that you will be attending ETSU. You may use the TSAC Student Portal or you may use a Change of Institution Form. If you have any questions, you can contact at (615) 741-1346.
  5. If you are transferring mid-year, submit the Mid-Year transfer form to ETSU's Office of Financial Aid.

If you are transferring to ETSU from an out-of-state institution, contact the Scholarship Office for assistance: 423-439-7094 or .

icon for left menu icon for right menu