- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
East Tennessee State University, Bucky's Pantry Board and
University Career Services are excited to announce:
Bucky's Career Closet in Nell Dossett Room 100
Currently enrolled students who are unable to purchase interview attire on their own can come to the closet and get one complete, interview-ready outfit. We are always seeking donations from faculty, staff, and our community to help support this source of interview attire for students unable to purchase their own.
ETSU Students in need of professional interview clothing: Please call 423-439-4450 to schedule an appointment at the closet or stop by during open hours!
Bucky's Career Closet Hours:
(when classes are in session)
Mondays: 9:30 am - 11 am
Tuesdays: 10:30 am - 2 pm
Wednesdays: 9:30 am - 11 am & 1 pm - 3 pm
Thursdays: 10 am - 11:30 am
The closet will be closed for UCS Events on:
09/19/19 (Thursday) & 09/23/19 (Monday)
To Donate Attire:
Call University Career Services at 423-439-4450
Drop off clothes at Bucky's Food Pantry
We need all of the following items in new or gently used condition on hangers:
- Women's pant suits and skirt suits in navy, grey, or black
- Women's professional blouses
- Women's dress skirts in conservative styles and colors
- Women's scarves in conservative styles and colors
- Women's dress belts and shoes
- Men's suits in navy, grey, or black
- Men’s separates (blazers and pants) in conservative styles and colors
- Men's conservative ties and bowties
- Men's button down collared dress shirts
- Men's dress belts and shoes
East Tennessee State University takes great pride in preparing our students academically.
Bucky's Career Closet represents an additional step to ensure that all students have
an opportunity to translate their preparation to success in the workplace.
For more information about Bucky's Career closet, email Career Services at email@example.com, with subject "Bucky's Career Closet" or call 423-439-4450.