The CARE Team promotes safety and student support through a multidisciplinary group of staff members who review student behavior that is distressful, disruptive, or concerning. In addition, the team coordinates the application of assessment and intervention services for students of concern.
The CARE Team promotes a safe and productive learning, living, and working environment by addressing the needs of students through coordination of support services, the assessment of information, and the development of a supportive plan of action.
CARE Team Members:
- Dr. Michelle Byrd, Assistant Dean of Students, Chair
- Dr. Bonnie Burchett, Director of Housing and Residence Life
- Adrianna Guram, Associate Director for Residence Life
- Dr. Dan Jones, Director of the Counseling Center
- Lt. Mike Orr, Public Safety
- Dr. Roslyn Robinson, Director of the University Health Center
- Pam Williams, Office Coordinator, University Health Center
- Carshonda Harris, Director, Multicultural Center
- Heather Levesque, Director of New Student and Family Programs
- Leah Adinolfi, Assistant Dean of Students for Student Engagement
- Dr. Carla Warner, Director, Adult Commuter and Transfer Services
- Prasant Akunuri, Undergraduate Student Success Coordinator
- Kim Marcus, Interim Case Manager for Student Affairs