The Department of Housing and Residence Life offers guest accommodations in Buccaneer Ridge Apartments for individuals who are affiliated with the University in academic pursuits. This can include visiting scholars and faculty, students from other Universities participating in internships or medical residencies, alumni of ETSU, or guests of the University. Accommodations offered include efficiencies, as well as, one and two-bedroom apartments depending on availability.
- All kitchen appliances including a dishwasher (except in Phase 5) and a microwave
- Each bedroom is furnished with full size bed, desk, chair and adjacent bathroom
- Cable TV access and data jacks
- Washer and dryer, except in Phase 5 which has a central laundry room
- The one-and two bedroom apartments have living and dining room furniture, including table, chair, sofa, and end table
Prices vary depending on size/location of apartment and length of stay. For more information on availability and pricing, please print, complete, and fax or e-mail the application below to 423-439-4690 or email@example.com.
Once you have submitted the application, staff will be in touch with you to discuss specific pricing and details for your stay. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at (423) 439-4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For camps and conferences, please contact Kim Edwards, Space Management Coordinator, at 423-439-7103.